The GPeR unit allows to extend Ethernet cable by additional hop (< 100 - 150 m to regular network devices, and up to 210 m to another GPeR unit) up to 1,500 m.
Handy for highrise buildings, multi-apartment buildings, with many floors and sections, where very long Ethernet cables might be a problem.
Maximum allowed length of CAT6 Ethernet cable between GPeR and power source/router is up to 100 m (depending on cable quality, high quality - up to 150 m).
Maximum allowed distance of CAT6 Ethernet cable between two GPeR devices is up to 210 m (depending on cable quality).
In case if the destination device does not support PoE-in powering, the PoE Passthrough can be disabled by manually removing all jumpers.
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports 2
- Max out per port output (input < 30 V) 2 A
- Max out per port output (input > 30 V) 0.7 A
- PoE in 802.3af/at
- PoE in input Voltage 24-57 V
- PoE out 802.3af/at
- Tested ambient temperature -40°C to 70°C