The TRB500 gateway is a compact and energy-efficient industrial gateway with a Gigabit Ethernet interface and two configurable I/Os, enabling high-level customization and deployment of a multitude of scenarios.
This device enables 5G network speeds with ultra-low latency for mission-critical infrastructures and high data throughput, provided by four external antennas enabling 4x4 MIMO.
TRB500 features the RutOS operating system, which offers advanced security features and compatibility with our Remote Management System (RMS) to optimize remote management and monitoring capabilities for large device fleets.
- 5G Sub-6Ghz SA/NSA 2.1/3.3Gbps DL (4x4 MIMO), 900/600 Mbps UL (2x2) mobile module; 4G (LTE) - LTE Cat 20 2.0Gbps DL, 200Mbps UL; 3G - 42 Mbps DL, 5.76Mbps UL
- Status Signal strength (RSSI), SINR, RSRP, RSRQ, EC/IO, RSCP Bytes sent/received, band connected, IMSI, ICCID.
- SMS/Calls SMS status, SMS configuration, send/read SMS via HTTP POST/GET, EMAIL to SMS, SMS to EMAIL, SMS to HTTP, SMS to SMS, scheduled SMS, autoreply SMS, call utility
- USSD Supports sending and reading Unstructured Supplementary Service Data messages.
- Black/white list Operator black/white list
- Band management Band lock, display band used status
- Automatic APN APN
- Bridge Direct connection (bridge) between mobile ISP and device over LAN
- Connector 4-pin industrial DC power socket
- Input voltage range 9 - 30 VDC, reverse polarity protection, surge protection >33 VDC 10us max
- Idle current consumption: <3 W, Max <6 W
- Ethernet 1 RJ45 port, 10/100/1000 Mbps
- I/O 2 x configurable I/O pins on 4-pin power connector
- USB 1 x virtual network interface via micro USB
- Status LEDs 3 x connection type status LED, 3 x connection power LED, 2 x LAN status LED, 1 x power LED
- SIM 1 x SIM slot (Mini SIM - 2FF), 1.8 V/3 V
- Power supply 1 x 4-pin DC power connector
- Anntena 4 x SMA for cell phone
- Reset Restart button/reset to user default settings/factory reset
- Grounding Grounding screw terminal
- Enclosure Material Aluminum
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 100 x 30 x 93.4 mm
- Weight 241 g
- Mounting options DIN rail, Flat surface
- Operating temperature -40 °C to 75 °C
- Operating humidity 10 % to 90 % non-condensing
- Degree of protection IP30