The FiberPoE™ connects remote PoE devices and provides data and power using fiber and DC cabling.
Overcome PoE limitations with the next-generation FiberPoE™, model F-POE-G2. The FiberPoE Gen 2 is a low-cost solution for outdoor deployments that require long-distance runs to reach the PoE device. Deployments with the FiberPoE Gen 2 provide significant EMI and ESD protection over typical PoE installations. The FiberPoE Gen 2 also features a durable, weatherproof form factor and enhanced surge protection.
- Reliable Long-Distance Gigabit PoE Runs
- Enhanced ESD Protection and EMI Reduction
- Dependable 24V/50V Passive PoE Transport
- Dimensions 196.4 x 93.5 x 32.4 mm ( 7.73 x 3.68 x 1.28")
- Weight 288 g (10.2 oz)
- Enclosure White Polycarbonate
- Interface Connections (1) 1 Gbps SFP Port, (1) DC Terminal Block, (1) DC RJ45 Port DC Injection, (1) 1000 Mbps Ethernet PoE Port, 10/100 Mbps Ethernet not supported
- Typical Power Consumption 1.5W
- Power Method DC Terminal Block, 2-Wire, 24VDC or 50VDC, DC In RJ45 Port, 2-Pair (4, 5+; 7, 8-) (24VDC Input), or 4-Pair (24VDC or 50VDC Input) Passthrough, PoE RJ45 Port, 2-Pair (4, 5+; 7, 8-) (24VDC Input), or 4-Pair (24VDC or 50VDC Input) PoE Passthrough
- PoE Output PoE RJ45 Port, 2-Pair (4, 5+; 7, 8-) (24VDC), or 4-Pair (24VDC or 50VDC) PoE
- DC Output Terminal Block, 2-Wire (24VDC or 50VDC)
- Input DC Voltage 16 to 57V
- Surge Protection Built-In High-Current Gas Discharge Tube for DC Terminal Block and PoE Port
- LED White: Power On, Blue: Connected, Blue (Flashing): Activity
- Operating Temperature -40 to 60° C (-40 to 140° F), May be further restricted by the operating temperature range of the SFP module being used.
- Operating Humidity 10 to 95% Noncondensing
- ESD/EMP Protection ± 24kV Contact / Air for Ethernet
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC