Teltonika Router 4G RUT956,serial port,IO,GPS global version
RUT956: rugged Dual SIM 4G LTE & WiFi cellular router.equipped with Ethernet, Digital & Analogue I/O, RS232, RS485, GNSS (GPS), microSD and USB interfaces.Global version.
RUT956 is an industrial router that combines dual-SIM cellular 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, and wired connectivity options and additionally offers GNSS capabilities.
Automatic WAN failover ensures solution uptime even if the primary connection is lost.
Serial communication interfaces enable integrating more varied devices to the solution ecosystem, even legacy equipment.
Digital and analog Inputs/Outputs with advanced RutOS software features facilitate equipment control, automation, and event notifications.
Packed with advanced industrial software features, including Modbus, SNMP, TR-069, NTRIP, MQTT, and multiple VPNs.
- Mobile module 4G (LTE) – Cat 4 up to 150 Mbps, 3G – Up to 42 Mbps, 2G – Up to 236.8 kbps
- SIM switch 2 SIM cards, auto-switch cases: weak signal, data limit, SMS limit, roaming, no network, network denied, data connection fail, SIM idle protection
- Wireless mode IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Access Point (AP), Station (STA)
- WiFi security WPA2-Enterprise - PEAP, WPA2-PSK, WEP, WPA-EAP, WPA-PSK; AES-CCMP, TKIP, Auto Cipher modes, client separation
- WAN 1 x WAN port (can be configured to LAN) 10/100 Mbps, compliance IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u standards, supports auto MDI/MDIX
- LAN 3 x LAN ports, 10/100 Mbps, compliance IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u standards, supports auto MDI/MDIX
- CPU Mediatek MIPS 24Kc 580 MHz
- RAM 128 MB, DDR2
- FLASH storage 16 MB, SPI Flash
COMPATIBLE WITH GPSIOT.EU SERVICE TO TRACE VEHICLE LOCATION.