1-Wire RFID readers are great in these use cases:
Immobilizer - prevent anyone from starting the vehicle without scanning an iButton first.
Authorized driving - keep track of who is driving your vehicle according to the iButton ID they use to authenticate themselves.
AutoGeofencing – gives ability to know when car leaves customized areas without iButton authorization.
- 1-Wire Interface
- Wiring - White wire – 1-wire data, Brown wire – power supply, Green - ground
- Power Supply - 6,5-30 V DC
- Frequency standard - 125 kHz
- Type of transponder - Manchester, 64 cycles per bit
- Antenna surface area - 6,8 cm²
- Reading range - 4 cm
- Reading frequency - 6 times per second for identification, 2 times per second when transponder is in range of reader
- Supported 1-Wire commands - 0x33 (0x0F) - Read ROM, 0xF0 - Search ROM
- Cable length 40 cm
- Operating temperature From -20 ºC to +55 ºC
- Operating humidity Up to 70%