MINI RFID 125kHz reader equivalent a iButton DS1990 1 wire output
The RFID reader is designed to be hidden behind upholstery, thin walls, plastic case etc.
- The RFID reader reads-out the popular RFID tag that works in EM4100 (Manchester encoded) or compatible standard with 125kHz frequency.
- Each tag has its own unique identification number.
- The reader send the data via 1 wire bus. Supported commands: 0x33/0x0F (READ ROM) and 0x0F (SEARCH ROM) (different protocols can be available on request)
- Power supply - 6.5V-32V (3V - 5V version available on request)
- Max. current - 25mA
- Reading distance - 3cm-5cm
- Internal antenna diameter - 28mm