Compact sensor module with integrated motion detection (PIR), light intensity measurement and light control unit.
Thanks to its horizontal detection angle (150°), the sensor is particularly suitable for wall mounting, e.g. in corridors.
The DALI CS Corridor can be programmed in the DALI Cockpit software so that various DALI commands are sent to the entire installation, groups or individual addresses when motion is detected.
In addition, the module contains a light sensor to deactivate motion detection when there is sufficient illumination. Activation of the integrated light control unit easily leads to DALI constant light control. Short-term external brightness fluctuations, e.g. caused by car headlights, can be suppressed by adjustable time hysteresis.
Several sensors can be used in a group; the sensors are automatically synchronised.
The DALI CS corridor is powered directly from the DALI bus.
It is available in two different versions: for indoor and outdoor use IP65.
- ambient temperature-20°C to +70°C
- protection class IP20
- cable length 350 mm
- mounting surface
- motion sensor yes
- Light intensity measurement yes
- Constant light control yes
- Multimaster capable yesc
- configuration via DALI Cockpit PC Software yes
- supply from DALI bus
- input/output DALI
- current consumption3.5 mA
- Motion sensor type: PIR; Lens: Hammerhead; Max. detection area: 5m; Zones: 88+16; Min. Temp. difference: >4°C; Detection angle: horizontal ±75°; vertikal +10°/-25°
- light sensor range: 0-2500 lux / resolution: 1 lux
- length 44mm width 16mm height 21,5mm