Dali device to control blind motors 230VAC
86458676-HS: Dali Device to control blind motors 230VAC, Relay contacts 4A interlocked, DALI supplied, DIN Rail
DALI Jalousie module can be used to control blind motors with 230V control input via DALI. Four configurable profiles can be programmed to open/close the blinds and to change the tilt angle.
Suitable for the control of jalousie modules with separate 230V input for Up and Down via DALI.Interlocked outputs and for currents of up to 4A.
The module is controlled by the DALIcommands RECALL MAX or UP for Up and RECALL MIN or DOWN for Down, the state holds until an OFF is received
The module is supplied directly via the DALI line, no additional supply required.
The interface has a DALI address and can be added to groups, there are 4 programmable profiles for adjusting the tilt angle and to open or close the blinds.
Connect a Somfy Soliris wind, sun and rainsensor with the help of a DALI Soliris module
- power supply via DALI-line
- typ. current consumption 5.5 mA
- control input DALI
- Input (voltage and frequency) 120/240VAC 50/60Hz
- output 120/240V (Up or Down, interlocked)
- relay contact switching voltage 250Vac
- nominal load and current 1000VA / 4A
- operating cycles with 4A/250Vac,
- resistive 105
- max. switching frequency relay 0.2 Hz
- storing/transportation temperature -20°C … +75°C
- operational ambient temperature -20°C … +60°C
- protection class IP20
- connecting wire cross section max. 2,5 mm2 max. 1.5 mm2
- housing din rail remote ceiling
- dimensions 98mm x 17.5mm x 56mm 120mm x 30mm x 21mm