The HRT-711 gateway is specifically designed to work as a master of HART protocol and allow a Modbus master to access to HART devices.
These HART devices can be transmitter, actuators and so on.
Included in the price is provided also the software for the configuration of HRT-711. Using this module, users can easily integrate their HART devices in Modbus TCP network.
- Support HART Short/Long frame
- Support HART Burst mode
- Allows two HART master
- Works in point-to-point or multi-drop mode
- Allows to connect up to 15 HART modules
- Support the Modbus TCP format
- Support the Modbus Server mode
- Support update firmware via Com port (FW_v1.2 and HW_v1.2)
- Support the on-line substitution of HART devices (FW_v1.5)
- Support the automatic acquisition of Long Frame addresses (FW_v1.5)
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
- LED indicators
- Integrated Watchdog
- DIN rail mounting