The HRT-710 gateway is specifically designed to work as master of HART protocol and to allow one Modbus master to access at HART devices.
These HART devices can be transmitter, actuator and so on.
Included in the price is provided also the software for the configuration of HRT-710. Using this module, users can easily integrate their HART devices in Modbus network.
- Support HART Short/Long frame
- Support HART Burst mode
- Allows two HART master
- Works in point-to-point or multi-drop mode
- Allows to connect up to 15 HART modules
- Support Modbus RTU and ASCII format
- Support Modbus Slave mode
- Support update firmware via Com port (FW_v1.2 and HW_v1.2)
- Support the on-line subsitution of HART devices (FW_v1.5)
- Support the automatic acquistion of Long Frame addresses (FW_v1.5)
- 1 isolated COM port: RS-232/422/485
- LED indicators
- Integrated Watchdog
- DIN rail mounting