CoolMasterNet - KNX: VRV gateway
CoolMasterNet – Connects Home Automation with HVAC Systems VRF HVAC integration with Home Automation/BMS
CoolMasterNet is a universal communication bridge that allows VRF/VRV heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems connectivity. Furthermore, the solution enables integration to centralised control systems, such as home automation, voice control devices and remote control mobile app.
- Seamless integration of VRF HVAC systems with all Home Automation / BMS controllers
- Supports any VRF HVAC equipment
- Interfaces o RS232 (ASCII), o RS485 (MODBUS RTU, BACnet MSTP), o Ethernet (ASCII & MODBUS IP, BACnet IP)
- VRF System Diagnostics data for local integration over BACnet, Modbus, Rest-API
- Version with KNX integration capability (see ETS Software)
- Control and monitor indoor units from the touch screen
- Multi brand support on a single device
- Digital I/O (for all on/all off triggering)
- Configurable I/O’s (Future option)
- Cloud App — remote access by Smartphone, Tablet and PC through internet (https://coolautomation.com/products/controlapp/ )
- Full control & monitoring of HVAC indoor unit’s operation
- HVAC systems diagnostics – available on Cloud Application for monitoring
- Cloud integration by API (optional)
Plug and Play installation
CoolMasterNet bridge is easily connected to VRF/VRV outdoor-indoor communication bus.
Connectivity by industry standard physical layers: RS232, RS485, Ethernet and BACNET
No setup required. For optional settings (static IP, etc.) a setup utility available.
Autodetect of all connected HVAC units
CoolMasterNet supports all of the existing brands of VRF / VRF such as Daikin, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Fujitsu, LG, Hitachi, Gree and many others.with one hardware platform,
CoolMasterNet supports all major home automation systems, such as Crestron, Control 4, Savant, Lutron, Elan, Philips Dynalite, RTI, URC and many others.