KNX TP/TP line coupler in compact design. It connects two KNX segments (e.g. a KNX line with a KNX area).
The KNX LineCoupler 650 connects two KNX segments (for example, a KNX line with a KNX area). It has a very compact design. The device has a filter table (8K bytes) and ensures a galvanic isolation between the lines. The coupler is compatible with the ETS® software from ETS4.2. The buttons on the front panel allow disabling the telegram filter for testing purposes. The LEDs indicate the operating status and communication errors on the bus.
- Status display via 3 LEDs
- Extended filter table for main group 0..31
- Galvanic isolation of the lines
- Support of KNX Long Frames
- Connections: KNX main line, KNX subline
- For DIN rail, width 1 unit (18 mm)