KNX radio coupler in compact design (flush mounted housing). Support of KNX Security. The coupler connects KNX RF devices of a radio line with the KNX bus twisted pair. For KNX installations with ETS®
The KNX RF/TP Coupler 673.1 secure is a compact KNX radio coupler. It connects KNX RF devices of a radio line with the KNX Bus Twisted Pair. The device has an extended filter table for main group 0 … 31. The coupler supports long frames and is compatible with the ETS® software ETS 5 or higher.
The buttons on the front panel allow disabling the telegram filter for testing purposes. The LEDs indicate operating conditions as well as communication errors on the KNX bus. The power is supplied via the KNX bus (main line).
The device supports KNX Data Security. The functionality of Security Proxy and Segment Coupler is only supported with the ETS 6 database.
- For the connection of KNX RF with KNX TP
- For KNX S-Mode (ETS)
- Support of KNX Security
- Support of KNX Long Frames
- Support of security proxy
- Support of segment coupler function
- Connections: KNX, internal antenna
- Compact flush mounted housing
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 48 x 40 x 18 mm