The KNX TP Multi IO 570 (48I/O) is a universal binary interface for building control. It provides 48 I/O lines. Each line can be used as binary input as well as binary output. The peripherals can be fed by an external voltage of 24 V⎓. Channels which are configured as inputs can be used to control lights or blinds via the KNX network. They also can be used to count impulses, e.g. as interface for energy meters. Channels which are configured as outputs can directly drive signal LEDs, external coupling relays (e.g. Multi IO Extension 590) or jalousie relays (Multi IO Extension 592).
The integrated USB interface allows establishing a bidirectional connection between a PC and the KNX bus. The USB connector has a galvanic separation from the KNX bus. Both ETS (Version 4.2 or later) and visualization tools support this interface. The configuration of the device is done with ETS, a local download is possible. An easy to read OLED display on the front panel enables a manual operation to test the installation.
Universal input and output module for building control. The device offers 48 digital channels. Each channel can be used as a binary input, binary output or shutter output. Input channels can be used to connect push buttons. Output channels can directly control signal LEDs, external coupling relays or shutter relays.
The peripheral devices (e.g. relays) are supplied by an external power supply (24 V⎓).
- Flexible configuration of the channels as binary inputs, outputs or shutter outputs
- OLED display and buttons for manual operation
- Integrated USB interface for programming with ETS®
- Support of KNX Long Frames
- Output current max. 100 mA per channel
- Connections: KNX, USB Micro Type B,
- plugable screw terminals for 24 V⎓ (input),
- plugable screw terminals for IO
- For DIN rail, width 4 units (72 mm)