PROFINET Switch, 4-port, managed
- Connect up to four network participants to save time and costs with the managed PROFINET switch.
- It supports PROFINET according to Conformance Class B and offers transmission security through ring redundancy as an MRP client.
- One of the most important functions of a PROFINET switch is the prioritizing of the PROFINET frame traffic in the machine network. It can differentiate whether the frame is a web query, an FTP file transmission, a media stream or a PROFINET frame. In the case of a high transmission load, the important frames can thus be prioritized in order to prevent frame losses.
- With a GSDML file you can integrate the switch into your automation environment in the usual way.
- It is also possible to carry out a diagnosis and/or configuration via Telnet or SSH.
- The supported PROFINET protocols, such as LLPD, DCP or even diagnosis alarms, can be easily configured and administered.
Technical advantages when using a PROFINET switch
- Prioritizing of PROFINET frames
- Assignment of a configuration via the device name
- Neighborhood detection
- Device exchange without programming device
- Ring redundancy
- Each port can be activated or deactivated
- Diagnostic messages for network problems
- Identification and maintenance data
- PROFINET Conformance Class B
- Managed switch with 4 x 100 Mbps RJ45 ports
- Integration into the automation network with GSDML file
- Quick and easy configuration and diagnosis via web interface or PROFINET
- Configuration via command line (Telnet, SSH)
- LLPD, DCP, SNMP, diagnosis alarms
- Media redundancy: MRP client
- Port mirroring
- Network statistics (frames and errors)
- Time synchronization via SNTP