Edge Gateway Connect
NIOT-E-TPI51-EN-RE: Gateway Edge to connect PROFINET or other industrial protocols to Enterprise IoT
netIOT Edge Gateway securely connects automation networks with the Cloud or IoT direct application. As field devices, they exchange cyclic IO data with the PLC and also communicate directly with IoT field devices via OPC UA or MQTT. This real-time data from the field forms the basis for intelligent IoT applications of cyber-physical processes in ERP / CRM systems in modern M2M business solutions.
Integrated security mechanisms such as physical separation of the OT network and the IT network, a reliable operating system, running only firmware and signed packages and the use of encryption techniques of the most modern standards ensure data integrity and protect from any kind of information theft.
The Node-RED based graphical IoT flow editor is used to configure the data flow in devices. Applications and parameterizations are created here in minutes with over 70 predefined function blocks called "nodes". Additional gateway features are available on request such as NetIOT Service products. Native cloud connectors are available for post-installation specific cloud solutions or services such as software adaptations and more. Proprietary software can be loaded additionally using the pre-installed Docker engine technology.
- PROFINET field network in "active" mode
- Node-RED to rapidly develop IoT applications
- RESTful API to diagnose / maintain / monitor the network to the field
- Features Services for Node-RED data extraction and distribution: MQTT client, OPC UA client, MQTT Broker, Data connection, Node-RED cloud processing and connectivity, IBM Watson, Azure IoT Hub, Web services (REST) OT network, diagnostics, device status
- Security Boot Software startup with digital signature, HTTPS access, TLS
- CPU Broadcom BCM2837 1.2 GHz, 64 bit, 4 cores, netX 51 communication controller, Software OS Security Enhanced Linux, RAM memory 1 GB DDR2 RAM, SD card 8 GB MLC NAND (3000 w / e), Micro SD card (closed): 4 GB application, 4 GB backup
- Power Voltage 24 V DC ± 6 V DC; UL compliant use: powered from class 2 source, overvoltage Category II, Current (at 24 V DC) Without USB: 170 mA (typical), With USB: max. 400 mA, Power supply unit used Min.4.2 W (no USB), 9 W (USB with 1 A), 3-pin terminal block connector (3.5 mm)
- IT interface Interface type 1 x 10/100 Mbit, Mircochip LAN9514, LAN connector 1 x RJ45 socket, OT interface Interface type 10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX, potential free, Hilscher netX 51, Connector 2 x RJ45 socket
- Networks OT PROFINET IO-Device, EtherNet / IP Adapter
- USB interfaces 4 x USB 2.0, max. 500 mA, max. 1 A on all USBs, Type A
- Wi-Fi 1 x WiFi, single band 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11n (BCM43438), fixed antenna
- Connection to display 1 x HMDI (idle)
- LED display indicators 8 LEDs (2 programmable)
- Real-time clock Buffering Buffer capacitor, max. 7 days of backup, without maintenance
- Environment Ambient operating temperature range -20 ° C ... + 60 ° C, Ambient temperature range for storage -40 ° C ... + 85 ° C
Humidity conditions 10% ... 95% (95% at 40 ° C) relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Degree of dustiness For UL compliant use: The device must be used in a pollution degree 2 environment.
- Max height 2000 m
- Use Internal use
- Dimensions 140mm (H) x 35mm (W) x 105mm (L), Weight 400g
- Metal case, DIN rail mounting
- Degree of protection IP20
- FCC Approvals Federal Communications Commission (ID) 2ANEG0001, Industry Canada (IC) 24152-0001, UL Certification Nr-File-UL E221530 Vol D1
RoHS compliant Yes, EMC directive compliance CE signal Yes
Emissions EN 55011: 2009, Immunity IEC 61000-6-2 / 3, EN 61131-2, Electrostatic discharge (ESD) (contact and air discharge method) EN 61000-4-2, Fast transient interference (Burst) EN 61000- 4-4, Overvoltage EN 61000-4-5EN 61000-4-5, Shock tests IEC 60068-2-27 Ea, Vibration IEC 60068-2-6 Fc