GD350 was born to satisfy any type of application requirement, even the most complex. The innovative algorithm of vector control with direct control of current "I/F mode", with or without sensor, the ability to control any type of motor, asynchronous or synchronous, the advanced functions of torque control, the integrated positioner, allow the GD350 to be used successfully in applications of medium and high complexity.
Infinite expansion possibilities
The presence of integrated expansion slots allows to increase the functionalities of the GD350 with fieldbus cards (Ethernet, CANopen, Profibus, Profinet, EtherCAT, DeviceNet), feedback interfaces (incremental encoder, absolute, resolver), I/O modules, integrated PLC card and Bluetooth module for the access and the programming of the inverter by smartphone. The integrated USB port allows a simple and immediate connection to the PC for drive programming and monitoring.
- Output frequency 0.0-630Hz
- 400V and 600V versions IP20 or IP54 (400V only)
- Vector control with direct I/F sensorless current control or with feedback for asynchronous and synchronous PM motors
- Overload max 200% rated current
- Integrated C3 EMC filter on all models
- Integrated braking unit up to 37KW included (30KW for UL versions)
- STO SIL 2 function
- N. 4 programmable digital inputs
- N. 2 Digital inputs/pulse train 50KHz
- N. 2 digital outputs, N. 2 relays and N.1 analog output
- Speed, torque and position control
- Double set of independent motor parameters
- Possibility of heatsink through-mounting