The BACnet Fieldserver router offers a complete solution for BACnet routing on BACnet/IP, BACnet Ethernet and BACnet MS/TP networks. All this in one product and at the same time.
The BACnet router has two RS485 ports that allow to connect up to 64 BACnet MS / TP devices without the need of additional line.
Equipped with a BACnet stack with BTL certification, it ensure a reliable and durable automation solution.
Routing BACnet Multiple Connections
- BACnet/IP & BACnet MS/TP
- BACnet MS/TP & BACnet Ethernet
- BACnet MS/TP & BACnet MS/TP
- BACnet/IP & BACnet/IP
- BACnet/IP & BACnet Ethernet
Easy to use
- NAT Support with configurable IP address and port
- BACnet/IP secondary connection for the routing between IP networks
- Foreign Device Registration (FDR)
- BACnet Broacast Management Device (BBMD)
- Configuration via WEB
Easy to install
- MDIX to use any Ethernet cable
- DHCP to automatically obtain IP setting from the network
- ToolBox to find and diagnose routers on your network
- Wide range of power requirements input AC or DC