The BACnet MS/TP module with 4 digital outputs was developed for decentralized switching tasks. It is suitable for switching electrical components, such as motors, contactors, lamps, louvers, etc. With strong inductive loads, we recommend protecting the relay contacts additionally with an RC element.
The module is provided with manual control for manually switching the relays.
The outputs can be switched by means of standard objects via a BACnet client. The module is addressed and the bitrate is set by means of two address switches on the front. Suitable for decentralized mounting on DIN TH35 rail according to IEC 60715 in electrical distribution cabinets.
- Protocol BACnet MS/TP
- Addressing range 00 to F9
- Bus interface RS485 (two-wire bus)
- Transmission rate 9600 to 115200 bit/s
- Operating voltage 24 V AC/DC +/- 10 % (SELV)
- Current consumption 200 mA (AC) / 70 mA (DC)
- Relative duty cycle 100 %
- Output/contacts 4 x changeover contacts (4PST)
- Output / switching voltage 250 V AC
- Output / continuous current 5 A/output
- Output / switching frequency 360 cycles/h
- Display Green, red and yellow LED
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 35 x 69.3 x 60 mm
- Weight 95 g
- Operating temperature range -5 °C to 55 °C
- Storage temperature range -20 °C to 70 °C
- Ingress protection for housing/terminal blocks IP40 / IP20