Marcom OPC Server DLMS is an OPC Server to communicate with the energy meters that implement the protocol DLMS (IEC- 62056, IEC 62056-21, IEC 62056-42, IEC 62056-43, IEC 62056-61, IEC 62056-53, IEC 62056-46). Supports serial communication RS232, RS485 and optical probe .
An OPC Server ideal for the latest generation of energy meters to monitor all major manufacturers Landis + Gyr, Azur Energy, Iskraemeco, EMH, Actaris, Elster, Sagem, PowerLogic, Elgama - ELEKTRONIKA, Enerlux, DPEE and many others ...
THE ONLY OPC SERVER ABLE TO READ ENCRYPTED DATAS FROM PASSWORD PROTECTED ELSTER A1700 METER
The Marcom OPC Server DLMS has high performance and great ease of use . As a leading supplier of OPC products, Marcom is proud to distribute the product much better products on the market for OPC communication with DLMS counters :
- Very high performance communication over the serial network is optimized for speed and reliability.
- Configuration simple and immediate : just know the communication speed of the counter and the address to insert it into your network and have access to all the variables of the device.
- Extremely convenient: a system of sizes to fit any need
The Marcom DLMS Marcom OPC Server allows you to quickly access and comfortable to the data in the energy counters of different brands using a single server. The variables are consistently addressed using the DLMS standard language .
With any client application that is compatible with the OPC specifications can be read all the data. It can be accessed simultaneously to an unlimited number of controllers.
An algorithm for intelligent handling of requests for reading and writing helps to optimize the throughput of data in an extremely efficient: the reading block allows a refresh data without equal.
The configuration is done through a convenient graphical interface, either manually or through a tool for importing from Excel file. Existing configurations can be exported to Excel for example by visualization systems or process control in order to be easily uploaded to the Marcom OPC Server DLMS.
Including configuration examples of counters already tested.
- ACTARIS-ITRON with DLMS protocol and readout
- ELSTER with data exchange and readout
- EMH with DLMS protocol and with data exchange , readout and readout on ethernet ( new!!)
- ISKRA with DLMS protocol and with readout (using the TCP Consereth connection too)
- Kamstrup 382J
- LANDIS with DLMS protocol and readout
- CEWE with DLMS protocol and readout (for Prometer W and also for the new Prometer 100)
- EDMI with DLMS protocol
- ADDED-5 with DLMS protocol
Introduced READOUT ON ETHERNET: brand new feature that allows you to communicate directly with the counters on Ethernet port using the serial protocol .
Introduced "WRAPPER TCP" mode to comunicate directly on TCP port 4059 of meter that support this mode (Es. CEWE Prometer 100).
The main features of the OPC Server are:
|Connections||Access to datas of main manufacturers meters|
|Supported Data Types||All data in the counter, totalizer and instantaneous values of voltages and currents.|
|Configurations||Smart Configurator with automatic address syntax errors|
|OPC Specification||Compliant with OPC Data Access 2.04 specification|
|OPC Interfaces||All interfaces provided under Data Access|
|OPC Data Types||VARIANT UI1, I1, UI2, I2, UI4, I4, R4, R8, BOOL and fields of these data types|
|Supported OS||Windows 7/8/10 (32 bit and 64 bit) + .NET Framework 4.0|
|Multilanguage Support||Italian and English with HELP online|
To download the software, you have to register on the website.