DALI Relay Module 10 A, Analog Interface 0 – 10 V and 1 – 10 V
LDALI-RM3 DALI Relay Module 10 A, Analog Interface 0 – 10 V and 1 – 10 V
The LDALI‑RM Relay Modules enable the control of standard consumers via a DALIchannel. Typical application scenarios are the integration of non-DALI luminaires
or other loads like fans in toilets or washrooms and motors for partition walls or screens in DALI lighting applications.
The built-in relay contact can be used for currents of up to 10 A or loads of up to 2.500 VA, respectively. It supports a wide voltage range of 120 – 347 V AC and up
to 30 V DC. Zero cross switching technology is used to be able to handle the large in-rush currents typically found in lighting applications. For legacy dimmable bal‑
lasts the LDALI-RM modules are also equipped with an 0-10 V and 1-10 V interface, which can be used together with the relay contact to control these types of loads
The LDALI‑RM modules act as programmable switching output modules. The integration of the module in the DALI network follows the same simple steps as the integration of a DALI lamp. The device supports the DALI specification IEC 62386‑208 (Device Type 7, “switching function”) for non-dimmable loads and the DALI specifications IEC 62386‑206 (Device Type 5, “converter”) for loads dimmable via the 0 - 10 V and 1 – 10 V interface, respectively. The LDALI‑RM modules are directly connected to a DALI channel and also supplied with energy by that tchannel.
As a unique safety feature the relay state for fault conditions can be configured: In case of a loss of power on the DALI bus, the relay will switch to the position as defined with the DALI configuration register “System Failure Level”.The LDALI-RM3 is designed for installation in distribution boxes or behind standard plugs in installation boxes.
- Device configuration with the free L‑DALI Configurator or via the built‑in web server of the L-DALI controller
- Programmable switching output for standard consumers in the power grid
- Universal voltage support (120 – 347 V AC)
- Up to 64 LDALI‑RM Relay Modules per DALI channel with sufficient dimensioned bus supply
- Supplied via the DALI channel
- Potential‑free, bi-stable relay make contact
- Analog Interface 0 – 10 V and 1 – 10 V for legacy dimmable lamps
- DALI specification IEC 62386‑208 (Device Type 7 – Switching Function) supported
- DALI specification IEC 62386‑206 (Device Type 5 – Converter) supported
- Configurable relay position in case of power loss
- Zero cross switching function