EMU Datalogger S0 Pulse
EMU S0 Logger allows the Accounting of the pulses from meters without a protocol but with pulse output. It presents current and hystoric data on web and CSV. Recordable on producer cloud with free account.
A wide range of energy meters can be connected to the EMU datalogger, using the pulse output present on meters.
These pulses are acquired from the Datalogger, converted into engineered measure and stored on the internal database of the device to then be requested through one of the present interfaces.
Through web interface of the datalogger is possible browse historical data and compare them with each other.
The datalogger is equipped with SD card that allows the saving of large amounts of data in the time.
- 9 inputs of S0 type with internal management of the power supply
- 2 inputs for temperature probes
- It Supports the data comparison directly from web interface
- Web Site integrated through IP address
- Download profiles for all the energy values
- Exported data in CSV file
- Communication at: www.smart-me.com
Is an ideal tool for building manager that has all consumption (including historians) easily accessible and usable for the accounting.
Registrable on producer cloud with free account: Cloud Producer
For more informations visit the PAGE WIKI