IM002GC Relay PadPuls M4C
IM002GC: PadPuls M4C The PadPuls M4C is a pulse adaptor that connects up to four conventional meters with pulse output to a M-Bus system.
Easy and fast integration of meters with pulse output in your own Meterbus network. PadPuls M1 counts pulses from meters (energy, water, gas, ...) with dry contact output.
PadPuls M4L counts energy pulses from meters with dry contact output. It supports four meters.
The data stored by this meter can be read at any time from the M-Bus system.
The configuration software allows to configurate the bus parameters, pulse value, pulse unit and the initial count of the meter.
All the parameters are freely adaptable to you own counter.
Easy mounting and installation, thanks to the integrated software, allow the installation directly on-site.
- Four separated pulse inputs
- Safe detection for up to 18 pulses per second at each input
- Pulse debouncing
- Pulse value free adjustable
- Unit free selectable (e.g. Wh, kWh, MWh, kJ, m3, l,...)
- Counter length: 8 decimal digits
- Due-date function with integrated realtime clock and 15 monthly values
- M-Bus protocol according to EN13757-2 and -3
- Fully parameterizable by M-Bus or optical interface including overwrite protection
- Transmission rates: 300, 2400 and 9600 baud with auto baud detection
- Fully operable in case of M-Bus failure by integrated battery
- Dimensions W x H x D: 53 x 91 x 58mm
- mounted on DIN rail
- Counter and denominator of pulse value free selectable
- Tariff mode: 2 pulse inputs and 2 tariff switch inputs or 230VAC signal
- Pulse input status reported