The EQUOBOX SIN.EQLC1 M-Bus level converter allows interfacing to a network of devices compliant with the M-Bus standard (EN13757 -2 Physical Layer) up to a
maximum of 60 slaves (M-Bus loads).
It is designed to be used with EQUOBOX TOOLKIT (SIN.EQSW1) software, in combination with the SIN.EQRTU1 datalogger, or as M-Bus repeater.
Typically is used with SIN.EQRTU4, SIN.EQRTU1T/X or SIN.EQRTUEVO1T.
- Master function for M-Bus cable networks, with modularity to 60 physical devices
- Stand-alone operating mode combined with SW EQUOBOX TOOLKIT for data consultation coming from meters
- Operating slave mode for M-Bus / Wireless M-Bus RTU and CPU
- Expandable without limitation via twin modules serial connection
- No local memory
- 24Vdc +/- 10% power supply (Rev. HW 1.0 or if not specified)
- 24Vdc +/- 10%, 24Vac (min 20Vac, max 40Vac) power supply for HW 2.0 versions
- Scan with PC through USB cable and EQUOBOX TOOLKIT software to export data in .csv, .xls