System for acquisition and storage of data from W.M-Bus 868 MHz / OMS EN13757 radio (through concentrators with Mesh Network technology) / cable.
Through a web interface, it allows the reading of the meters, the generation of reports, the setup, and the consultation of the archived readings.
Integrated display for setup and data reading. Supports up to 500 meters of which up to 250 wired (up to 20 meters cable via integrated M-Bus port).
Additional meters wired via SIN.EQLC1 and/or SIN.EQLC250. Power supply 24V AC/DC.
- Master function for M-Bus cable/radio networks
- Supports up to 500 meters of which max 250 wired
- Support 20 on-board M-Bus devices
- Expandable up to 250 devices by adding level converter modules in series (modularity 60/250 devices)
- SMART REPEATERS support sinapsitech℗*
- Removable antenna connector
- Graphic display / Local memory up to 2 years
- 3 digital inputs, 2 relay outputs
- Power supply 24V ac/dc or Power Over Ethernet
- Meters/heat cost allocators/sensors query and data consultation via WEB interface
- Ability to download reports on acquired data in csv and xls format
- Email notification of events generated by digital inputs, meter status, threshold exceedance, etc.
- Implementation of onboard relay outputs from the web interface, based on logic or in case of alarm
- Removable via LAN, ADSL, or UMTS/GPRS router