6-CHANNEL MODBUS DIRECT CURRENT POWER METER WITH OLED DISPLAY AND HALL EFFECT SENSORS
KET-MDC-416:6-CHANNEL MODBUS DIRECT CURRENT POWER METER WITH OLED DISPLAY AND HALL EFFECT SENSORS
The KET-MDC-416 allows the measurement of 6 continuous currents with values between -2500 A and +2500 A. It uses small Hall sensors as signal transducers.
It uses small Hall sensors connected with a 2m long cable as signal transducers.
The display allows the calibration of the sensors via the integrated menu. It shows the six Ampere readings, the Volt, Power and Energy readings on the six channels.
It is equipped with an RS485 interface with ModBUS RTU protocol compatible with the ModBUS Bridge/Master KET-RMB-211 and X-Monitor gateways and any other third party ModBUS RTU master.
The KET-MDC-416 is self-powered by the same voltage used for the energy calculation.
- Degree of protection Front panel: IP40; Terminals: IP20
- Operating temperature -30 ÷ +70 °C
- Dimensions 106.3 x 90 x 62 mm (W x H x D)
- Mounting Wall or DIN rail mounting
- DIN modules required 6 DIN modules
- Type Industrial switchboard or switchboard
- Material Blend PC/ABS self-extinguishing UL94-VO
- Supply voltage 20 ÷ 60 VDC non-isolated
- Consumption < 1.5 W @ 20 ÷ 60 VDC
- Connectors type Removable screw terminals
- Supported protocols ModBUS RTU
- Type of connectors Removable screw terminals
- CURRENT SENSOR Sensor type Hall effect probe, Current Range -2500 ÷ +2500 A, Typical Sensitivity 280 V/T, Accuracy 0.5%, Tolerance 1%, Linearity ± 0.2%,
- Linearity Range -7.5 +7.5 mT, Non Linearity ±1%, Temperature Drift < ±200 ppm/°C, Spectral Noise Density <125 nT/sqrt(Hz) (f = 10 Hz ÷ 10 Hz)
- MEASUREMENT RANGE Current and voltage measured; Power and energy calculated for each channel, as well as total values, with energy calculation accuracy of 0.5%.
- CERTIFICATIONS CE approvals, Safety EN61010-1, Metrology EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4