DLMS-Modbus TCP/RTU gateway
Gateway for data reading from energy meters with DLMS protocol and for the conversion in Modbus protocol, both TCP and RTU.
Gateway for the fast reading of data from meters with DLMS protocol.Instantaneous conversion of reading in Modbus TCP or RTU.
The DLMS protocol (Device Language Message Specification) is used in the context of the meters and in particular of energy meters for the reading of operating data. The reference standard is IEC 62056.
It si based on services that allows to read the objects, definided OBIS,into which are mapped the operating values of the meters according to standard profiles.
Marcom provides a DLMS-MODBUS gateway through which is possible to read by communicating with MODBUS RTU or MODBUS TCP protocol, data provided by the meter equipped with DLMS protocol.
The meters actually encoded are the follow:
- EMH meter
- Actaris SL7000
- Elster A1700
- Elster A1500
- for further meters is required phone number for test.
It is available version for connection via optical probe (IEC 1107).
- Link / Connection: 2 x RS232 serial ports, 1 x RS485 serial port, 1 x Ethernet port for reading data from a Modbus TCP master
- Power supply via a terminal connector for 10 ~ 30 VDC power supply
- LED signals on the front for communication diagnostics
- Configuration via the gateway's web interface (setting the serial number of the meter, speed of the serial ports, IP address, ...)
- Ability to read multiple meters connected via RS485
- DIN rail mounting
- Operating temperature: -20 to + 70 ° C
- Storage temperature: from -40 ° to + 80 ° C
- Dimensions and weight Dimensions: 22.5 mm L x 101 mm W x 120 mm H
- Weight: 150g
- CE, RoHS approvals