The ModBus - OpenTherm 1-channel gateway can be installed in the electrical cabinet or inside the chassis of the generator with which it communicates and the power supply is 12 Vdc. The supervisory system to which the gateway is connected must have a Modbus RTU (RS-485) protocol with settable communication parameters (baud rate 9600 or 19200, parity even or none).
The configurable slave address ranges from 16 to 23.
The gateway is equipped with 1 channel for communication via OpenTherm protocol with a single heat generator. All connections are made via removable terminals; in addition, the connection is optically isolated to the generator.
- Plastic container with dimensions of 30 mm X 55 mm (height 20 mm, electrical terminal excluded)
- 12 Vdc power supply (direct current)
- RS485 interface to the MODBUS Master
- Optically isolated connection to the heat generator
- MODBUS RTU (RS-485) communication protocol, with communication parameters 9600, N, 8,1 (no parity) or 19200, E, 8,1 (even parity)