The MB-OTG Gateway has been designed to interface systems that use the MODBUS protocol with heat generators that use the OpenTherm protocol.
The model has reduced dimensions, 12 Vdc (DC) power supply, RS485 interface towards the MODBUS Master, optically isolated connection towards the heat generator, MODBUS RTU communication protocol with communication parameters 9600 or 19200. Each gateway can assume a MODBUS address that can be set by means of a rotary selector, between 16 and 23; therefore it is also possible to use more than one gateway (up to 8) on the same bus, should it be necessary to control more than one generator.
- Plastic container with dimensions of 30 mm X 55 mm (height 20 mm, electrical terminal excluded)
- 12 Vdc power supply (direct current)
- RS485 interface to the MODBUS Master
- Optically isolated connection to the heat generator
- MODBUS RTU (RS-485) communication protocol, with communication parameters 9600, N, 8,1 (no parity) or 19200, E, 8,1 (even parity)