The Modbus - OpenTherm 4-channel gateway is designed for mounting in a control cabinet, on a DIN rail (2 modules) and the power supply is 12 Vdc. The control system to which the gateway is connected must have a Modbus RTU protocol (RS-485) with settable communication parameters (baud rate 9600 or 19200, parity even or none).
The slave address can be configured from 1 to 63.
The gateway is equipped with 4 channels for communication via OpenTherm protocol with the same number of generators. All connections are made via removable terminals; furthermore, the connection is opto-isolated to the generators.
- Plastic container with dimensions of 30 mm X 55 mm (height 20 mm, electrical terminal excluded)
- 12 Vdc power supply (direct current)
- RS485 interface to the MODBUS Master
- Optically isolated connection to the heat generator
- MODBUS RTU (RS-485) communication protocol, with communication parameters 9600, N, 8,1 (no parity) or 19200, E, 8,1 (even parity)