Supporting Modbus TCP/IP and EtherNet/IP industrial Ethernet protocols, iR-ETN40R is an expandable Ethernet remote I/O module with 24 digital input channels (including 4 high-speed ones) and 16 relay output channels. It provides various unique features to support a highly efficient and cost-effective implementation of modern automated control systems.
iR-ETN40R provides built-in support for MODBUS TCP Server and EtherNet/IP Adapter protocols and comes with 24 digital inputs and 16 relay outputs. Apart from the built-in I/O, the expandable design makes it possible to add additional digital, analog I/O, temperature modules, or pulse modules as required. Additionally, input and output connectors are of push-in type, which greatly simplify installation and wiring tasks.
iR-ETN40R offers 4 high-speed inputs for high-speed applications. These high-speed inputs can be configured for high-speed counter use (20 kHz, up to 4), or for A/B phase encoder use (10 kHz, up to 2 sets), depending on the application.
RunStop Pin function of iR-ETN40R allows designation of an input as RunStop Input Point, and when it receives a signal, all outputs are stopped immediately. An example use case would be to associate a stop button with the input so that all outputs can be deactivated at once upon pressing of the stop button.
Pulse capture feature ensures that a high-speed pulse signal shorter than one scan cycle is held until the next scan cycle so that no pulse is missed.
EasyRemoteIO software is used to connect to iR-ETN40R and then generate the description file needed for I/O configuration. These files can then be imported by other software to complete configuration with minimal effort. EasyRemoteIO can generate the following files: EasyBuilder Pro Tag File: for EasyBuilder Pro for programming Weintek HMI, PLCopen XML: for CODESYS, EDS File: for EtherNet/IP Scanner devices.
- No. of Ports 1, Data Transfer Rate 10/100 Mbps
- Protocol Modbus TCP Server, EtherNet/IP adapter
- Max. Number of TCP/IP 8 connections
- Digital Output Total Number of Outputs 16, Output Logic Relay, Output Voltage 250VAC/30VDC, Output Current 2A per channel (Max 8A), Response Time 10ms, Isolation Yes, electromagnetic isolation
- Digital Input, Total Number of Inputs 24, Isolation Yes, optical isolation
- The maximum allowable number of iR modules is 16 modules.
- Digital Input Point Max. 224 (Including 24 built-in points and the max. allowable number is 248 points.)
- Digital Output Point Max. 112 (Including 16 built-in points and the max. allowable number is 128 points.)
- Analog Input Channel Max. 64
- Analog Output Channel Max. 64
- Power Supply 24 VDC (-15%/+20%)
- Power Dissipation Nominal 255mA＠24VDC
- Current for Internal Bus Max 2A＠5VDC
- Enclosure Plastic
- Dimensions WxHxD 64 x 109 x 81 mm
- Weight Approx. 0.27 kg
- Mount 35mm DIN rail mounting
- Protection Structure IP20
- Storage Temperature -20° ~ 70°C (-4° ~ 158°F)
- Operating Temperature -10° ~ 60°C (14° ~ 140°F)
- Relative Humidity 10% ~ 90% (non-condensing)
- Certification EMC Immunity