LE-01MR meter single-phase alternating current in a direct system
LE-01MR is a static (electronic) calibrated electricity meter of single-phase alternating current in a direct system
LE-01MR is a static (electronic) calibrated electricity meter of single-phase alternating current in a direct system. It is used for reading and recording of consumed electric energy and mains parameters with remote readout via a wired RS-485 network.
Measured values: Active power - AE+ [kWh], Phase voltage - U [V], Phase current - I [A], Frequency - F [Hz], Meter system temperature - T [°C]
Under the influence of flowing current and applied voltage, the LE meter accurately measures the amount of consumed electricity. Energy consumption is indicated by flashing LED (1000 pulses/kWh). In addition, the device measures the mains parameters and the temperature of its own system. The values are displayed cyclically on LCD display. Parameter changes every 3 seconds. Indicated values: active power (0.1 kWh); voltage (0.1V); current intensity (0.1A). The display is active if the meter power supply is on. If the power supply is off, user can preview the energy usage [kWh] for 30 seconds by pressing the PRESS key.
Communication with the meter working as a SLAVE is performed in accordance with Modbus RTU standard via RS-485 serial port. Converted registers values give results consistent with the indications on the meter display. Each indicator is identified by a unique address assigned by the user.
- Type single-phase
- ports RS-485
- Communication protocol MODBUS RTU
- Compatibility MID Directive 2014/32 / EU
- Reference voltage 230 V AC
- Current current 5:00 AM
- Maximum current 100 A
- The minimum measured current 0,02 A
- Counter's own consumption 8 VA; 0,4 W
- Scope of indication of the abacus 0÷99999,99 kWh
- Counter constant (1 Wh/imp) 1000 imp/kWh
- Reading signaling LED red
- Accuracy class B
- Terminal pluggable terminal blocks 25 mm²
- Working temperature -20÷65°C
- Dimensions 1 module (18 mm)
- Assembly on rail 35 mm
- Ingress Protection Marking IP20