The LIOB-15x Modules are LonMark certified and communicate over TP/FT-10 in the LonMark System. They provide up to 512 address table entries (ECS mode) which eliminates all binding restrictions.
The LIOB-15x Modules can be switched to LIOB-FT mode using manual local operation. In LIOB-FT mode, the LIOB-15x Modules extend L-INX Automation Servers and L-ROC Room Controllers with physical inputs and outputs via plug and play.
Local Operation and Override
All L-IOB I/O Modules are equipped with an LCD display (128x64) with backlight and jog dial for manual local operation. Device and data point information is displayed in text form and via graphical symbols.
- I/O module with physical inputs and outputs
- SNVT-based interface for integration on the LonMark TP/FT-10 channel
- LonMark certified
- Manual operation using the jog dial
- 128x64 graphic display with backlight
- Local access to information about device status and data points in clear text and symbols
- Compliant with CEA‑709 and ISO/IEC 14908-2 standard (LonMark System)
- Connected to the L-INX Automation Server or L-ROC Room Controller via LIOB‑FT
- Automatic integration into device configurations with L-INX and L-ROC
- Easy device replacement without any additional software
- LNS plug‑in for the device configuration in the LonMark System
- Dimensions (mm) 107 x 100 x 75 (L x W x H), DIM015, DIM016, DIM017
- Installation DIN rail mounting following DIN 43880, top hat rail EN 50022
- Operating conditions 0 °C to 50 °C, 10–90 % RH, noncondensing, degree of protection: IP40, IP20 (terminals)
- Power supply 24 VDC / 24 VAC ±10 % via L‑INX, L‑ROC, L‑POW or LIOB‑A2/A4 via LIOB‑Connect
- Interface 1 x LonMark TP/FT‑10 or LIOB‑FT
- Network variables (NVs) Fixed static NV interface
- Address table entries 512 (non-ECS mode: 15)