LVIS-3ME15-A1 CEA‑709, BACnet, and Modbus Touch Panel 15”, aluminum frame with anodized finish
LVIS-3ME15-A1: BACnet, CEA‑709 and Modbus Touch Panel 15”, aluminium frame with anodized finish 1024X768
LVIS-3ME15-A1 15 "1024x768 touch panel
CEA-709, BACnet and Modbus Touch Panel 15 "with 262144 colours and aluminium frame with anodized finish
L-VIS touch panels for LonMark, BACnet and Modbus networks are ideal for displaying and operating various applications in building automation. The L-VIS touch panels display the various subsystems that govern the systems in the building, they can be used as operator panels, in hospitals, offices, apartments, conference and reception areas. The fully customizable user screens can display dynamic pages that are easy to navigate. L-VIS touch panels use a low-power platform and operating system. This makes L-VIS resistant to problems during reboot after power failure and also against any viruses.
L-VIS impresses with its refined design, harmonious integration into modern and historic architecture and with its extreme ease of use. The minimal installation depth and low heat output allow mounting in almost any position.
- High-resolution TFT touch display with dimmable backlight
- Anodized aluminium front frame
- Flush-mounting in combination with the mounting frame
- Stores customized graphical pages
- Visualization of customized graphical pages through built-in touch panel, LWEB‑900 (building management), and LWEB‑802/803
- Device configuration and graphical page creation with the L‑VIS/L‑WEB configuration tool free of charge