The MB-DIO4/2-IP 230 V module in IP65 housing with 4 digital inputs and 2 relay outputs is developed for decentralized switching tasks. Suitable, for example, to accommodate light switches and window contacts in a room, and to switch light strips or to use as blinds control. Motor-driven actuators (e.g. ventilation or fire dampers) can be controlled. Depending on the operating mode, the module can be switched or requested with Modbus standard registers or with BACnet objects. For manual control, the relay outputs are equipped with switches. The settings of the operating mode, bit rate and parity are made via two rotary switches. Operating mode, bit rate and parity also adjustable via software.
- for the control of up to two actuators, e.g. fire dampers
- Connection options for actuators with open connection lines with pluggable push-in technology
- Supply voltage is also switching voltage
- Relay output suitable for inrush current 65 A < 20 ms (NO), continuous current 6A, total current 10 A
- generous space for installation - no additional distribution box require