The transmitter continuously measures the brightness level (insolation) in the range of 1 ÷ 2000 Lux.
Transducer in a special, small-sized, plastic box, connected by PG7 gland any the length of the round wire, max. Ø7 (eg 2 × 0.5 mm²).
Can with a special sealing collar, fastened to the ground with two screws, closed with a lid with a silicone gasket for four screws.
- Power supply voltage 9÷30 V DC
- Measurement range 1÷1200 Lux
- ports RS-485
- Communication protocol MODBUS RTU (slave)
- Working temperature -40÷70°С
- Dimensions 42 mm x 63 mm x 30 mm
- Ingress Protection Marking IP65 - hermetic