MODBUS COUNTER FOR ENERGY METERS WITH INTEGRATED PULSE REPEATER
KET-MES-610:MODBUS COUNTER FOR ENERGY METERS WITH INTEGRATED PULSE REPEATER
The KET-MES-610 is a pulse counter that connects to the standard ES (signal output) interface of the electricity meters, equipped with 6 digital inputs with signal repeater for dry contacts: 2 for active and reactive energy withdrawn; 2 for active and reactive energy fed in; 2 for tariff bands.
It is equipped with an RS485 interface with ModBUS RTU protocol compatible with the ModBUS bridge/Master KET-RMB-211 and X-Monitor gateways.
Maximum flexibility of power supply, direct from the mains or low voltage, both DC and AC.
Format suitable for mounting in control cabinet on DIN rail.
The internal F-RAM memory for continuous saving of the meters allows data storage even in the event of sudden power failure.
The KET-MES-610 allows K and C factors to be entered for the withdrawal and feed-in meters, so that it calculates in real time the kWh of active and reactive energy and the instantaneous powers for each meter. In addition, if the contacts for the F1, F2 and F3 bands are active, it sums the active energy withdrawn on three separate meters.
These features make the KET-MES-610 the ideal instrument for UVAC, UVAP and UVAM installations for the MSD.
- Degree of protection Front panel: IP40; Terminals: IP20
- Operating temperature -20 ÷ +60 °C
- Dimensions 88 x 110 x 60 mm (W x H x D)
- Mounting Wall or DIN rail mounting
- DIN modules required 5 DIN modules
- Type Industrial switchboard or switchboard
- Material Blend PC/ABS self-extinguishing UL94-VO
- Power supply voltage 9 ÷ 24 VDC, 9 ÷ 20 VAC; 230 VAC with integrated power supply unit
- Consumption < 1.5 W @ 9 ÷ 20 VAC / < 1.5 W @ 9 ÷ 24 VDC / < 1.5 W @ 230 VAC
- DATALOGGER FUNCTION: Type of memory Flash: 256KB; E²PROM: 4KB; RAM: 16KB, Internal F-RAM data logging capacity to guarantee data storage even in the event of a power failure.
- Supported protocols ModBUS RTU
- Connector type Screw terminals
- Inputs 6 voltage-free contacts: 2 for active and reactive energy withdrawal; 2 for active and reactive energy input; 2 for tariff bands - 1 common
- Response time 80 ms
- Maximum working voltage 500 VDC
- Maximum nominal current 1 A
- Isolation 2000 VAC
- ES OUTPUT INTERFACE: Channels 6 voltage-free contacts - 2 for active and reactive energy withdrawal; 2 for active and reactive energy input; 2 for tariff bands 1 common