HUR Series Modbus RTU Remote Input/Output (I/O) Devices are designed for facilities of rugged industry and infrastructure. HUR Series Modbus RTU Remote I/O Devices are tailored to perform various features such as wide temperature, wide range power input range... etc. HUR Series Modbus RTU Remote I/O Devices offers different I/O combinations, which provide greater flexibility and are compatible with many different applications. Easy to use test and parameter change software available and C# code for device driver can be shared with end client. HUR Series Modbus RTU Remote I/O Devices are the perfect choice for establishing a cost-effective remote I/O system.
- 8 Channel 5-275V AC-DC, 100mA Digital Optocoupler Output
- 5-60V DC wide range power input
- Device Address changeable with Modbus RTU commands
- Output Configuration can be defined by user for restart
- Output Values can be saved and Applied After Auto Restart
- Easy to Monitor Device Parameters such as Device Up Time, Modbus RTU read counter etc.
- Supports Modbus RTU Protocol over RS485 with 19200 8N1 Data Type
- Easy Firmware Upgrade over Serial Line
- Wide operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C
- Enclosure Metal, IP 40
- Dimensions 43 x 95 x 124 (w x d x h) mm