GWY610:Modbus TCP-to-RTU - 24VDC
GWY610: DIN rail device, automatic conversion from MODBUS/TCP protocol to MODBUS RTU (RS232/RS485), 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port, power supply 12-24 VDC comprehensive of configuration software.
The gateway is equipped with a Ethernet port configurable as MODBUS TCP SERVER or CLIENT. Is possible also configure it as WEB site and view the data with graphic objects.
Through a simple configuration software is possible to define the exchamge data between devices on serial network and protocol on Ethernet side.
On serial side is available a RS232/RS485 port and a RS232 port which passes through a local device (for example a panel) .
The protocols configurable on serial port are:
- Modbus RTU (Master)
- Modbus RTU (Slave)
- Toshiba T1, T2, T3 (Link Port)
- Toshiba ASD
- AB DF1 Full Duplex (Micrologix /SLC5/0x / PLC5/30)
- Omron Host Link
- IDEC Micro / C, IDEC MicroSmart, IDEC Open Net
- Yaskawa Drives
- Telemecanique 17, 47 & 67 Series
- Xtra Drive PLC
- GE Fanuc Series 90-30
- Siemens-S7-200 PPI
The configuration of exchange data happens through a software simple to use.
- Read from SCADA via Ethernet network through the serial-Ethernet gateway with Modbus protocol of chiller York variables through microgateway card
- Read from SCADA via Ethernet network through the serial-Ethernet gateway with Modbus protocol of variables EK230 Elkrogas meter
For more informations visit the PAGE WIKI