The Z-8AI is used to interface analog inputs (Voltage or current, also with bipolar range) with Modbus system.
The modules is able to supply all 8 current loops at the sameb time, this is very useful for 2-wire sensors because the wiring does not need an external power supply.
It’s a ModBUS Slave and can be coupled with any ModBUS Master device. A 3-way galvanic isolation among Power supply // input // RS485 circuits assures the integrity of your datas.
- POWER SUPPLY: 10..40 Vdc, 19..28 Vac
- AUXILIARY POWER SUPPLY: Up to 8 current loops simultaneously
- INSULATION: 1,500 Vac between inputs and low voltage circuits
- INPUT: 8 channels in voltage or current
- MEASUREMENT SCALE: ± 2.5 Vdc, ± 5 Vdc, ± 10 Vdc, ± 20 mA
- RESOLUTION: 16 bit
- COMMUNICATION: 2-wire RS485, ModBUS RTU slave protocol, max 64 nodes
- CONFIGURATION: DIP switch, software