The module MR-SM3 is a smart meter component for building automation.
Current, voltage, power and many other values can be captured by three 230 Volt current circuits. In addition, the device provides monitoring functions of for example asymmetry, phase failure, phase sequence, overvoltage and undervoltage.
These values can be queried via a Modbus-Master. Module address, bit rate and parity are set with two rotary switches on the front or by software.
Suitable for decentralized mounting on DIN TH35 rail according to IEC 60715 in electrical distribution cabinets.
Connection with screw type terminal blocks
- Protocol Modbus RTU
- Address range 00 to F9
- Bus interface RS485 (two-wire bus)
- Transmission rate 1200 to 115200 bit/s
- Operating voltage 24 V AC/DC +/- 10 % (SELV)
- Current consumption 108 mA (AC) / 50 mA (DC)
- Relative duty cycle 100 %
- Inputs 3 x analog
- Input / voltage 230 V AC -20 to +15 %
- Input / voltage range 184 V to 265 V AC
- Input / current 0 A to 16 A AC
- Display LED green, red
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 50 x 69.3 x 60 mm
- Weight 110 g
- Operating temperature range -5 °C to 55 °C
- Storage temperature range -20 °C to 70 °C
- Ingress protection for housing / terminal blocks IP40 / IP20