NKE WATTECO Capture ModBus RS485 - LoraWAN 868MHz
50-70-080:Capture ModBus RS485 LoRaWAN Collection Of Data From Modbus Equipment
The RS485 ModBus sensor collects data from ModBus equipment. It turns these existing devices into connected objects via a public or private LoRaWAN™ network. The sensor has the capability to change the behaviour of the ModBus equipment by writing in its registry.
- LoRaWAN™, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- Management of all the variables (read and write) of a ModBus (or JBus) RTU slave equipment from a remote server via a LoRaWAN network.
- More than 10 years of battery autonomy
- 9-24V / 100mW external power supply
- 10 different, remotely configurable ModBus profiles
- Use case: immediate response in the event of a refrigerated unit failure.
- Index reporting of electrical submeters in the tertiary sector, in industrial cabinets.
- Reporting of the energy produced by a boiler room from an energy meter such as Sharky or Kamstrup.
- Remote monitoring of PLC, of BMS central facility from state registry reading.
- Remote control of PLC to force a motor, a valve.
For more informations visit the PAGE WIKI