The LoRaWAN™ USB Dongle is used to turn a PC, a box or any embedded system equipped with a USB 2.0 port into a LoRaWAN™ server. Offers a quick and simple means to access the data of LoRaWAN sensors from the nke WATTECO range.
- LoRaWAN class A and C protocol
- USB 2.0 interface: compatible with Windows and Linux
- Management and coordination: up to 50 LoRaWAN sensors
- Antenna with possible remote installation
– > 2km in free field,
– Up to 8-10 storeys in a building
- Self-powered from the USB port