Outdoor Integrated Sensors- PM2.5, PM10, Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed, Wind Direction, RS485 Modbus
ES106-C: Outdoor Integrated Sensors- PM2.5, PM10, Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed, Wind Direction, RS485 Modbus
ES100 is an intergraded device and designed for all types of environmental monitoring. It can be used to detect multiple parameters of temperature, humidity, PM2.5, PM10, wind speed and wind direction in the environment. Each parameter is independent and high sensitivity, users can freely integrate monitoring parameters. ES100 has the characteristics of high precision and good stability, which is suitable for various environmental monitoring. The ES100 is equipped with a standard RS485 interface and supports the Modbus RTU protocol, which can be integrated into the Internet of Things and cloud interfaces, such as smart city boxes and wireless routers, for real-time monitoring and analysis via remote smartphones or computers
- Outdoor air quality sensor system can be used to simultaneously detect multiple parameters of temperature, humidity, PM2.5, PM10, wind speed, and wind direction.
- The outdoor grade's protective shelter protects from UV radiation and from rapid ageing under harsh outdoor conditions such as strong winds, rain, and snow.
- Multiple sensor parameters
- Integration of independent and high sensibility parameters
- 2-wire RS485 standard Modbus-RTU protocol for high compatibility
Attention the bar on which the three sensors are installed is not included in the product. Only the three sensors are provided