The Protoss-PE11 provides a RS485 interface to TCP/IP data transfer product. The Protoss-PE11 integrate TCP/IP controller, memory, 10/100M Ethernet transceiver, RS485 and integrates a fully developed TCP/IP network stack and FreeRTOS OS. Protoss-PE11 also includes an embedded webserver used to configure device.
The Protoss-PE11 using highly integrated hardware and software platform, it has been optimized for all kinds of applications in the industrial control, smart grid, personal medical application and remote control that have lower data rates, and transmit or receive data on an infrequent basis.
- Cortex-M3 MCU with 2MB Flash and 128KB SRAM
- Use FreeRTOS Operation System
- Support TCP/UDP/MQTT/HTTP/WebSocket Protocol
- Support Modbus TCP to RTU, Modbus Master Function
- Support RS485 To 10M Ethernet Conversion, Serial Speed Up to 460800 bps
- Support 10/100M Ethernet Auto-Negotiation
- Support Webpage Easy Configuration or PC IOTService Tool
- Support Security Protocol Such As AES/DES3
- Support Heartbeat and Resister Packet Function
- Support Webpage OTA Wireless Upgrade
- Support Industrial Temperature: -40 to +85˚ C
- Multiple Type of Different Power Input：
- Protoss-PE11-M：9～ 48 VSC @ 1A
- Size: 97.60 x 64.95 x 27.50 mm (L x W x H) ，C45 rail installation