In general, connection to each MPI/PROFIBUS terminal of the bus system or directly at the interfaces of active and passive participants is also possible. The PG socket integrated in the connector housing allows connection of additional devices.
The integrated web interface offers parameterization, diagnostic, and security features, and for functional enhancements, the user can use our free diagnostic software SHTools to, for example, automatically perform firmware updates. The latest version is available for download.
The NETLink® PRO Compact is a communications processor in the plug format for programming, visualization, and remote maintenance. It combines flexibility and a compact design. Power is supplied to the NETL ink® either through the CPU of the automation device or externally with DC 24 V as an option. The network connection can be used with any standard Cat-5 cable, making cable lengths up to 100 meters feasible without additional components.
- RFC 1006 (ISO on TCP)
- CPU-to-CPU communication (with S7-300* and S7-400*)
- Support for all common S7 engineering tools
- Dynamic address assignment using DHCP
- Security functions for securing TCP/IP access
- Switchable PLC write protection
- Up to 16 TCP connections
- Up to 32 MPI/PROFIBUS connections
- Easy configuration via web interface
- Variables can be monitored in a browser window
- Support for slave configuration
- Electrical isolation for MPI/PPI/PROFIBUS
- MPI/PPI/PROFIBUS from 9.6 kbps to 12 Mbps
- For S7-200*, S7-300*, S7-400*
- Power can be supplied by the CPU or, alternatively, by an external DC 24 V supply