The bus-check PROFIBUS Protocol Analyzer is the indispensable tool for analyzing and optimizing communication in PROFIBUS networks.
Constant monitoring of a network, early detection of latent errors, optimizing throughput data or analysis of configuration errors - the protocol analyzer bus check PROFIBUS is perfectly suited to these tasks.
A live list (list of all the active stations on the bus) with tree structure provides, through indicators "traffic light" (red / yellow / green), a representation of the communication status of each device connected to the PROFIBUS, thus allowing to evaluate "at a glance" the bus status.
A live list more extensive with matrix structure shows selectable parameters for each device.
The extensive diagnostic function allows continuous detection of all the essential parameters of a PROFIBUS-DP system and displays them for each single device. Important events are recorded in a log and displayed for the entire bus or individual devices
- Visualization "at a glance" of the status of the bus thank to the "traffic light" function
- Extensive online analysis of all the important parameters of a PROFIBUS network
- Function of log for the entire bus or for the individual devices
- Filters of viewing and recording
- Function of trigger with hardware input and output
- Decoding telegrams for FDL, DP, DP-V1, DP-V2
- USB inteface equipped with strong aluminum casing for mobile use
- Optional MBP connector for the direct link to the PROFIBUS-PA networks
- Future-proof: possibility to download other functions
New features respect of BC-600:
- Wiring analysis without connected slaves
- Integrated battery
- Graphical display
- Contestual help
For more informations visit the PAGE WIKI