NL50MPI:Gateway for PLC S7 programmation through Ethernet. Web diagnostic PROFIBUS/MPI connected networks.
Ethernet-MPI gateway for programming and supervision of S7 PLCs via Ethernet.
The Ethernet-PROFIBUS/MPI gateway is designed in a form factor that fits the PG-connection of Siemens S7-300 and S7-400 PLCs.
Together with the supplied SW driver, it realizes an Ethernet interface for the connection to the programming PC (works with STEP7).
In this case, the power supplied to the gateway comes from the PLCs, and the connection to the PROFIBUS network is made on the PG-connector of the gateway.
When the Ethernet-PROFIBUS/MPI gateway is connected directly to a peripheral unit, the 24V power supply must be provided from outside.
Using the latest firmware version, the device provides a web page that allows diagnostics of all nodes connected to the PROFIBUS and MPI network remotely.
- Link / Connections MPI parallel communication up to 32 PLC devices via 16 TCP/IP connections
- Protocols RFC 1006 protocol for the connection of visualization systems
- Communication ports 1 x Ethernet RJ45 port with status LEDs
- 1 x DB9 serial port for MPI connection
- Automatic baud rate detection
- Pass-through PG connection
- Power supply direct on connector or external 24V