The PROFIBUS Protocol Analyzer bus-check is an indispensable tool for analyzing and optimizing communication in PROFIBUS networks.
Constant monitoring of a network, early detection of latent errors, optimization of data throughput or analysis of configuration errors - the protocol analyzer bus check PROFIBUS is perfectly suited to all these tasks.
A live list (list of all the stations active on bus) with tree structure provides, through indicators "traffic light" (red / yellow / green), a representation of the communication status of each device connected to the PROFIBUS, allowing to evaluate "at a glance" the state of the bus.
A more extensive live list with matrix structure shows parameters selectable for every single device.
The extensive diagnostic function allows continuous detection of all the essential parameters of a PROFIBUS-DP system and displays them for each individual device. Important events are recorded in a log and displayed for the entire bus or individual devices.
- Visualization "at a glance" of the status of the bus thanks to the function "traffic light"
- Wide online analysis of all the important parameters of a PROFIBUS network
- Log function for all the bus or for the single devices
- Registration and visulization filters
- Trigger with hardware input and output
- Decodification of telegrams for FDL, DP, DP-V1, DP-V2
- USB interface equipped with strong aluminium housing suitable for mobile use
- Optional MBP connector for the direct connection to the PROFIBUS-PA networks
- Future-proof: possibility to download other functions
For more informations visit the PAGE WIKI