Gateway Echocollect E
Versatile industrial gateway for data exchange between PLCs, databases and control systems for process data management. Basic license includes 5 PLC-connections, all PLC protocols (Siemens, Modbus, Rockwell, ...) and MySQL data bases.
Multiprotocol Gateway for Connecting Ethernet Controllers to Databases, Management Systems and IoT Solutions
As an industrial multiprotocol gateway, echocollect e offers a modern solution for further processing of process data. The addition "e" in the product name stands for Ethernet, since the gateway only supports the connection to PLCs via TCP/IP protocols. echocollect e supports local data logging and enables a bidirectional real-time connection between controllers and databases, direct OPC UA integration and cloud connection via the MQTT interface.
The advantage of the NetCon configuration software is the high degree of customization options at protocol level.
As basic functionality, five PLC connections and MySQL as database driver are available. Extension licenses are available for the use of MQTT, OPC UA, data logging on SD card (including Store&Forward), the support of 15 PLC connections and further databases such as Oracle and Microsoft SQL.
- Access to manufacturing, process and quality data in more than 50 PLC types addressable via Ethernet
- Integration of client applications running on-premises as well as in private and public clouds
- Direct connectivity via platform-independent OPC UA technology, SQL database protocols or MQTT Publisher functionality
- Embedded OPC UA Server functionality
- Direct data exchange between controllers of different types and variants
- Buffering of arriving data and addition of time stamps in case of broken connections, automatic forwarding once connection has been reestablished