CoolMasterNet is the only gateway solution to interface perfectly with VRF / Split Air Conditioning systems and Home Automation / BMS Controller systems.
The interfacing of these controllers through a common interface RS232, RS485, Ethernet or USB with CoolMasterNet will offer to end users full control and monitoring of the indoor units and Daikin, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Fujitsu, LG, Hitachi,Trane,Midea, Gree and others VRF HVAC systems, allowing access to the most important parameters of HVAC including those of diagnostic.
Integrators in the field of Home Automation and HVAC installers using CoolMasterNet not have to worry more about the complexity involved in the communication protocol specific to each manufacturer.
Future Support: KNX and other protocols based on IP for example BacNet, LON, JBUS and others.
- ASCII/IP and Modbus RTU/IP via Ethernet port
- ASCII/RS232, Modbus RTU/RS485
- Diagnostic and service control
- HVAC control through the ControlRemote application
- HVAC support of different producers
- Configurable I/O at board
- Tocuhscreen to control the HVAC system